You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Glossy Borders & Frames by LynettesPhotoArt  

There was a blind girl. She was blessed to be loved by a man so much that he wanted to marry her, but she refused saying she wouldn't marry him unless she could see his face. A donor was found and she had surgery to give her sight. The man waited eagerly. When she was able to see, she looked at him and saw his eyes were closed and hollow and she refused to marry him. But you promised that you'd marry me when you could see my face. Yes, but I couldn't bear to spend my life looking at you with your closed, hollow eyes. As his nurse turned his wheelchair to leave, he asked her to take good care of his eyes.

I gasped when I heard that. How horrible! How unthinkable! What a shallow, ungrateful girl she was. Then I thought of my Lord, how He gave not only His eyes, but His very life all to give us what we need most, payment for our sins and a way back to God. Still, we by the millions reject Him every single minute of every hour, every day. If your heart was touched by the sacrifice the man made for the blind girl, please take a moment and ask God to show you what He has done for you. Are you gratefully accepting His gift and following Him with your whole heart? Or are you the blind girl...

Today I'm giving you this set of 12" solid and patterned borders that can also be shrunk to be frames. Enjoy! After 24 hrs. I'll put them in the store.If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Glossy Borders & Frames by LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster