You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JesusWantedPoster by Lynette's Photo Art  

I bought this wanted poster at a store, then got the picture of Jesus from Effie's blog and changed it a lot, making it into an 8x10 that I had printed then attached to the poster and hung on my classroom door at church. I have photographed it, then fixed up the photo and extracted it. It's almost 12" at 300 dpi. Hope you can find a use for it.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster