You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Phlox Kit and a Freebie  

Today I was taking a gift in my car. I glanced at it on my way and saw the tag I'd bought for it, clear with black writing. Later, when I was carrying it into the restaurant, I saw that it was actually silver on clear. I moved it about and saw that though it truly was shiny silver, at certain angles it looked pitch black.

That's what God is talking about in the Bible when He warns us not to let our good be evil spoken of - to be above reproach. We may truly be shiny silver, but when we go to certain places, dress or behave in certain ways, we look black just like those of the world. We are to keep ourselves unstained by the world that our testimony not be compromised and we be useful in service to the King who has saved us. When you are tempted to go to one of these places, dress or behave in certain ways, remember that you are no longer your own, but have been bought with a price, the very life blood of the only begotten Son of God. We no longer live to fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but are ambassadors for Christ to a world desperately in need of Him.

  • "Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil" Romans 14:16
  • "so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world" Philippians 2:14-16; 1 Timothy 5:7
  • "Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:26-27
  • "But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body." 1 Corinthians 6:17-20
This Phlox kit is a hand-painted beauty of my favorite Phlox variety - Candy Striped Phlox! Ohhh they smell sooo good! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for $3.99. My gift for you today is a word art made with this kit for you to sample. The flowers in the kit are MUCH larger than in the freebie. Enjoy!This two page layout was made with Phlox, Apple Blossoms, Harmony Splat Stax & Glamorous New Year (the butterflies are made with the Phlox petals):





Phlox has 20 pieces:

8 Flowers
2 Flower Clusters
1 Bud
1 Stem
1 Leaf Cluster
6 Papers
1 12" Border

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Phlox Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster