You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Sparkly Bows and a Freebie  

This is a set of 15 large, high resolution BEAUTIFUL patterned sparkly bows and they are in my PayPal store for only $1.99! There are four different bows that are ready for you to color yourselves and the rest are gorgeous patterns! Click the preview to enlarge. Click the "Buy It Now" button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a bow so you can see how fabulous they are.

This was made using Sparkly Bows:






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord. CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster