You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SurroundedByGod'sGloryBook Heart  

The first book I ever published was Surrounded By God's Glory. It was a 101 page book combining five years of photographs I had taken of our yard and ponds (my husband and I did every bit of it ourselves and bathed it in prayer that God would be glorified) and things God has taught me in that very special and intimate way.

I saw the new advertisement on CraftCrave for software that will automatically make shaped collages for you and tried it. They have a generous trial download. I made this collage with images from my book starting with the results from their software and then working a few more hours to tweak the results to just what I wanted. If you purchase the software you can save as a psd and easily make changes and save the hours I spent. You can also purchase a commercial use license from them.

I have used a bow from my Ribbon Wraps Kit which you can find here, to hang my collage by.

Because I have not purchased their license, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD OR GRAB THIS IMAGE! I'm just showing you and letting you know about this fun new tool. Please respect me and don't steal this image! I have given you literally thousands of freebies in the last couple of years, but this one is NOT OK to share as I haven't bought a license.
Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Check out my TERMS OF USE here. Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ SurroundedByGod'sGloryBook Heart

  • Keryn
    June 21, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

    Hi Lynette, just popped in to say hi and see how you were doing. Hope everything is okay .... just realised that you haven't posted for over a week. Love & blessings, Keryn x x

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster