You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bluebird BONUS and a Freebie!  

I've got something very special for you today! I really want you to enjoy these luscious little Bluebirds for your special layouts, so, if you buy any two Bluebird kits, you can have these two gorgeous 12" Boy & Girl Bluebird Translucent Stained Glass Frames for FREE! (They resize easily in case you want to use them smaller.)

You can find Bluebirds here, Bluebird Dress Up here, and Bluebird Baseball here.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Today's gift is the same one that I offer with the three Bluebird kits, so you only need to download once. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Bluebird BONUS and a Freebie!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster