You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bluebirds Kit and a Freebie  

I just ran across this in working with my ancestry project. It was on a funeral memorial card. I loved it and hope it blesses you too!

God hath not promised skies always blue,
Flower-strewn pathways all our lives through.
God hath not promised sun without rain,
Joy without sorrow, peace without pain.

But God hath promised strength for the day,
Rest for the labor, light for the way,
Grace for the trials, help from above,
Unfailing sympathy, undying love...

After that, it's sort of fitting that my new kit is Bluebirds of Happiness! Here's a cute animation I made of it for you to enjoy. Because I used a personal use tree by madigirlscraps@msn.com in the animation, this is just to watch, not to grab.
:( I can't get it to run :(
I have done it the same as my blinkie but just can't get it to run here. So sad.

Photobucket

Our adorable Bluebird family has grown! Now we have Bluebirds, Bluebird Baseball and the glitzy Bluebird Dress Up!
I've got something very special for you today! I really want you to enjoy these luscious little Bluebirds for your special layouts, so, if you buy any two Bluebird kits, you can have these two gorgeous 12" Boy & Girl Bluebird Translucent Stained Glass Frames for FREE! (They resize easily in case you want to use them smaller.)

You can find Bluebirds here, Bluebird Dress Up here, and Bluebird Baseball here.

I used feathers from my Peacock Feathers Kit available here.

Today I'm giving you a cute 5" word art I made with this kit. The birds in the kit are larger than in the freebie. They are shown full size on a 12x12" preview above. Enjoy!

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster