You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Christmas In July & Freebies!  

  • "Now the LORD said to Samuel, "How long will you grieve over Saul, since I have rejected him from being king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and go; I will send you to Jesse the Bethlehemite, for I have selected a king for Myself among his sons." 1 Samuel 16:1Samuel had anointed Saul as king over Israel. Apparently he grew close to Saul as he ruled. Saul sinned and God rejected him as king and chose David to replace him. In this passage He is sending Samuel to anoint David to be king over Israel in Saul's stead.
What I find interesting is, "How long will you grieve over Saul, since I have rejected him". He was not pleased that Samuel was grieving over Saul's demise. He told Samuel that the fact that He, God, had rejected Saul should be enough for Samuel to simply accept it and go on, not grieve over Saul's condition even though they were friends. Wow.

Because God is perfect in all His ways, because God sees the end from the beginning and makes no mistakes nor can He sin, all His judgements are just and righteous and to such a depth that we human beings cannot even fathom. We are to simply trust Him and move on, even if it involves someone we love. Again, wow! This one hits me personally and I am working to apply this to my life.

Today I have three wonderful gifts for you - these two 12" floral borders I made with flowers by GrannyArt and a super CHRISTMAS IN JULY special offer -
Spend $12 in my store and get this huge Ribbon Sculptures Kit free till the end of July! Kit details here.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Christmas In July & Freebies!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster