You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Lifehouse - Storm and a freebie  

This is another great praise and worship song that I hope you will enjoy. It's Storm by the same group that brought us the wonderful video you see at the top of my blog, Lifehouse.

Storm by Lifehouse

how long have I
been in this storm
so overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form
water's getting harder to tread
with these waves crashing over my head

if I could just see you
everything will be alright
if I'd see you
the storminess will turn to light

and I will walk on water
and you will catch me if I fall
and I will get lost into your eyes
and everything will be alright
and everything will be alright

I know you didn't
bring me out here to drown
so why am I 10 feet under and upside down
barely surviving has become my purpose
cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

if I could just see you
everything will be alright
if I see you
the storminess will turn to light

and I will walk on water
and you will catch me if I fall
and I will get lost into your eyes
and everything will be alright

and I will walk on water
you will catch me if I fall
and I will get lost into your eyes
and everything will be alright
I know everything is alright
everything's alright

Today's gift for you is this really cool 3D round frame - hope you enjoy it!
tracy@digitalfreebies.com; http://volshebstvo.blogspot.com; http://www.scrappincop.com;
audraslittlescraps.blogspot.com; http://gfx4alldesign.blogspot.com

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Lifehouse - Storm and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster