You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Line Element by Lynette's Photo Art  

Gifts of the Spirit and Fruit of the Spirit are different things.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 lists the Gifts of the Spirit as:

  • But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, and to another the word of knowledge according to the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit, and to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, and to another the effecting of miracles, and to another prophecy, and to another the distinguishing of spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, and to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually just as He wills.
Galatians 5:22-23 lists the Fruit of the Spirit as:
  • the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
A gift is something given - fruit is something cultivated.

We receive Spiritual Gifts. We labor with the Holy Spirit of God to develop Fruit of the Spirit.

Today I'm giving you this fun 12" line element. It's enlarged in the preview to show you the great detail. I made the example using paper from my Star Bright Kit available here.In example: swirls adapted from http://cesstrelle.wordpress.com; leaves adelina.biswas@yahoo.com; alpha http://pacitubes.blogspot.com

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Line Element by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster