You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Purplicious Alpha by Lynette's Photo Art  

Any American who has actually put forth the effort to find out what has really been going on in the highest office in our government the last two years needs to follow this direction from our God:

  • “Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.” Isaiah 41:10
That is not a promise that He will not allow great evil to come upon our land or upon we Christians, but He promises that He will cause ALL things to work together for good to those who love and obey Him, no matter what our earthly situation. We are not to fear as we see what is happening, but to set set our faith in Him.

We are not helpless. If every American who wears His name would obey this scripture on a continual basis, the outcome for our country might well be altered, or at least judgment and the just consequences for our nation's sins and bad choices might be further delayed. If you won't do it for yourself, then do it for your children:
  • "If My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. " 2 Chronicles 7:14
That's for US brethren - Pray America! Repent, Stop Sinning and PRAY! Awake from your slumber saying all is well and find out the truth. Christians, it is long past the hour to rend your garments, cover yourself with ashes, fall face to the ground and get serious with our God. He alone can save us and time is running out fast. How sad that most will look up one day and be shocked at what has happened, because they were too busy enjoying their lives and buying the lies the propaganda "news media" feeds us, to find the truth and take action in the poles and on their knees, each man speaking to his neighbor and co-workers while there is yet a chance at hope. If those who have given their lives over hundreds of years for this country could see what we, the people, have allowed to happen, they would likely reconsider their sacrifices. Awake America! Now!

My gift for you today is this cool Purplicious Alpha. It's free today, then it will be in the store, so snag it while you can or buy it later to help support the blog. Enjoy! (click the image to enlarge).
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Purplicious Alpha by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster