You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Yellow Bird by Lynette's Photo Art  

Like many, I have wondered at God accepting Abel's sacrifice and rejecting Cain's - which of course lead to the first murder. The Bible doesn't record a direct command from God as to what would be acceptable, so we wonder... Reading The Bait of Satan by John Bevere has shed light on this.

In the garden, when man first sinned, Adam and Eve tried to cover themselves with fig leaves (representing their own works to cover their sin). "God demonstrated acceptable sacrifice by covering Adam and Eve with the skin of an innocent animal."

Both brothers would have grown up hearing this story. "Adam and Eve had been ignorant of this unacceptable covering of their sin. But having been shown God's way they were no longer ignorant, nor where their children."

I saw this cute bird by Americo at Creative Mundi. I created it from scratch just to see if I could recreate it myself. I have received special permission from Americo and Creative Mundi to give my bird away for this day only and under the stipulation that it is for personal use only and NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE. My thanks to them! You can see his work here.If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!By special permission from Americo & Creative Mundi, download here for 24 hours for personal use only. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Yellow Bird by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster