You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE here and COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE info here. And please support the mission of this blog by shopping my PayPal store.

Bible Stories Foam Characters Kits, Books of the Bible Poster & Postcards and a Freebie  

Bible Stories 1 is a collection of six sets of foam characters that can be printed, cut out and magnets attached to their backs to use as I do on a magnetic white board, made into puppets on Popsicle sticks, used in digital scrapbooking and faithbooking - your imagination is the limit!

The magnetic white board is key for my classes. Before class I draw a basic scene on the board - nothing fancy. I design and make these little foam characters for every lesson and glue magnets to their backs. As I read the the story, to keep them interested and engaged, I stop and hand out each character as they enter the story. The child puts them on the board where they should go. I let them decide where, to fit the story. They are building the story, acting it out with the characters and making it their own. As action happens in the story, they take turns changing the scene (like spreading garments and palm branches before Jesus at His triumphal entry to Jerusalem, overturning the tables and bird cages when Jesus cleansed the temple or moving the stone when the angel rolled the stone away from His tomb).

Here are some of the things I have made for my class. Click image to enlarge.
This kit, Bible Stories 1, includes: Noah's Ark, Palm Sunday, Cleansing The Temple, Jesus Washes the Disciple's Feet, Trial & Crucifixion and Ascension. $7.99






Bible Times Foam People 2: $3.50



Bible Time People: $3.99






Foam Kids of Today is a collection of children of today that I add to the Bible stories to show how they apply to us today. $5.99







The Books of the Bible 4x6" Post Cards and 4x6" Magnets are physical products that are commercially produced with high gloss finishes, and are shipped to you. I will combine orders with one shipping & handling charge if you e-mail me your order (lynette@lynettesphotoart.com) and don't use the Buttons below.
To purchase a 4x6" 2-sided POSTCARD for $1.25 plus $1.00 shipping & handling use the Buy It Now Button below.
You can buy up to 3 postcards and pay only the $1 shipping if you e-mail me instead of using the BuyIt Now Button. For larger quantities, e-mail me and we'll work out the best shipping arrangement for you.






To purchase a 4x6" MAGNET for $5.00 plus $1.25 shipping & handling use the button below:





The Jesus Wanted Poster shown in the preview is today's gift. I started with the picture of Jesus from Effie's blog and changed it a lot then printed it and attached it to a store bought wanted poster. You get the entire poster - enjoy! I put it on my classroom door to show we want Jesus and there is a reward for finding Him.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Bible Stories Foam Characters Kits, Books of the Bible Poster & Postcards and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster