You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bible Time Foam People2 and a freebie  

Our family of Bible Time Foam elements collection is growing! Bible Time Foam People 2 has three new Bible Time People and two large Foam Palm Trees for scenery. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $3.50. Also available: Bible Stores 1, Bible Time Foam People, Foam Kids of Today and Books of the Bible poster and 4x6" postcards.






If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!This freebie is the same one that comes with the other Foam kits. Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Bible Time Foam People2 and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster