You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Huge Mixbook Sale and a freebie  

Here's a great heads up for you - Mixbook is having a huge sale of 30% off ALL PHOTOBOOKS through the end of August so don't miss it! If you use this button to go make your book and you purchase it, I will receive a commission to help support this blog, so...thank you! To read why I love Mixbook, click here.
Save 30% on all photo books

This is my gift for you today. If you snagged my gift with my Snowbirds Kit, it's the same one. If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Huge Mixbook Sale and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster