You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Orangalicious Paper by Lynette's Photo Art  

Here's a curious truth...though God teaches us in the Bible that we are to be selfless and prefer others over ourselves, there is no way to heaven that isn't ultimately selfish! Think about it...either we obey the gospel plan of salvation and live faithfully because we don't want to burn in hell eternally, or because we love God and want to spend eternity with Him...either way...it's all about us, our self-centered, selfish desires! Ironic?! LOL! God has a sense of humor! It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves too! Have a great day!

My gift for you today is this refreshing Orangalicious Paper - enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Orangalicious Paper by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster