You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

2 Yr. Sale, Meadow Life Kit & a Freebie  

WE'RE TWO YEARS OLD!!!! I'm a little late getting this SECOND ANNIVERSARY SALE up for you, but hey, a sale this big is great any time! So come celebrate with me and enjoy this great opportunity to grab everything you've been wanting at these amazing slashed prices!!! Sale is good from now through Sunday night Oct. 3, 2010.

YOU MUST CLICK THIS IMAGE TO GET THE SALE PRICES!

  • "The sun rises with a scorching wind and withers the grass; and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed; so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away." James 1:11
Meadow Life is overflowing with the things of childhood where happy hours were spent playing outside. It even includes a fabulous 9.6" cluster of snails on a silver bucket, dirt, pods, berries and leaves! It has the same high resolution and detail you have come to expect from Lynette's Photo Art for $5.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button to purchase. Today I'm giving you another add on to this fresh and lovely kit that I just love, so you can see how sweet Meadow Life is for yourself.






Meadow Life 48 pieces
1 bird
2 caterpillars
4 snails
1 squirrel
6 button
14 flowers
1 branch
3 grass clusters
1 bucket
1 bucket cluster
6 papers
1 bow wrap
1 string loop
3 tags
2 swings
1 frame

Credits: buttons, string & bow wrap by Gunhild Storeide http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; swings by http://grannyart.blogspot.com; frame by www.DeliciousScraps.com

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster