You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Adorable fall card and matching envelope  

This turned out so cute I just had to share it!

I just finished making these adorable matching cards and envelopes using two freebies other generous women have given recently. We don't celebrate Halloween, so I just changed the cute round stamp to read "Happy Fall!" and then I curved "2010" to fit the curve above and below the text and voila! How adorable!

Needless to say, my daughters and sisters have cards in the mail today! :) You know, as wonderful as e-mail is, there's no replacing going to the mailbox and finding a REAL letter or card from someone that you can touch and re-read through the years - and scrapbook!!!! Maybe this has inspired you to send a card to someone you love too!

My deep thanks to these women! You can go snag these goodies too. The web addresses are below the image.

I altered a card & envelope from Sweet Digi Scraps www.sweetdigiscraps.blogspot.com and made a template. I used it to make this card and matching envelope. I altered a cluster by http://digijunkienet.blogspot.com/ for the graphics.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster