You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Boutique Birds Kit and a Freebie  

Boutique Birds 19 grungy boutique style birds and 1 retro bird $2.99 in my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a bird to sample the kit - enjoy!





These are my Boutique Birds and the baby toad from Luscious Jungle (along with others):
This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

These are my Boutique Birds (along with others):
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster