You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Grungie Elegance and a Freebie  

Grungie Elegance is a rich collection of 20 papers and a gorgeous frame. The top row is one color scheme and the bottom row is a second color scheme. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase for $3.99 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you a sample to try the kit out.This two page layout was made with Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames & Woodbridge: These two page layouts were made using Foil Papers, Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames, Engraved Heart Charm Alpha & Elegant Grunge Frame:







If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Grungie Elegance and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster