You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Peacock Feathers Kit and a Freebie  

Peacock Feathers is absolutely exquisite! This is everything you could want in Peacock Feathers and all utterly gorgeous! There are natural colors and several awesome variations for maximum usability, fabulous papers, overlays and more. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99.

This was made using Peacock Feathers and others:


Peacock Feathers has 25 pieces:
4 Feathers
2 Gold Feathers (1 bright gold; 1 muted antique gold)
3 Feather Clusters
3 12" overlays
1 Feather Swirl
1 Feather Row
11 Papers

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Peacock Feathers Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster