You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Ribbon Sculptures Kit and a Freebie  

I gave you a bunch of Ribbon Sculptures as freebies a while back and promised to offer them in a kit afterward. Well, today's the day! I have made a whole bunch more of the precious Ribbon Sculptures and built a HUGE fabulous kit for them to call home! To make it even better, I'm offering a cool Christmas in July special where you can get this new kit for FREE for just a few days - don't miss this one!

This kit is soooo delicious with 101 reasons to love it! It is overflowing with unique and fantastic treasures you'll use over and over. There are 39 precious Ribbon Sculptures, 14 Stamps, 5 Word Arts, 5 Frames, an Overlay, 41 Papers that include really unusual things like chalkboard drawings, embossed designs that look like they are stamped in melted wax and so much more! There are painted background papers, sketched papers, doodled elements, jewels - you name it! This is an absolute must have for any digital scrapper! Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy it Now Button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99.These are just 18 of the 41 papers - click to see the detail - they are so pretty!







Bow by http://rachaelsscrapstore.com

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Today's freebie is a word art that I gave away when I was giving away some of these sculptures previously. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster