You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY! and a freebie  

Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY! has the most adorable ribbon bees and gorgeous fabric flowers. There's two collections - one bright and one in muted grungy hues. There are seven gorgeous clusters with and without shadows to save you time! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button to purchase from my PayPal Store for $4.99. Today I'm giving you a stud alpha. Enjoy!

This was made with Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY!




Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY! has 52 pieces:
4 Ribbon Bees
13 Fabric Flowers
4 Fabric Leaves
4 Buttons
Stem
4 Polaroid Frames
7 Clusters with and
without shadow
2 Flower Overlays
2 Stamped Flowers
6 Papers

Buttons by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm & http://Flashgraphicscreations.blogspot.com. Stamp not included.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Ribbons 'n' Buttons 'n' Bees, OH MY! and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster