You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Woodbridge Kit and a Freebie  

Woodbridge has 41 pieces which are listed below. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below image to purchase for $3.99 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you the "Family Man" word art made with this kit to sample. It's not in the kit, it's your gift. Enjoy!






These two page layouts are made with Woodbridge:
(The "Happy" word art not in kit by Mary Ann Wise). This two page layout was made with Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames & Woodbridge: Woodbridge has 41 pieces:

Alpha, Numbers & Punctuation
1 Hanging Journal Tag
4 More Journal Tags
7 Flowers
2 Leaf Clusters
7 Frames
1 Bar
Rusty Hinge
Word Art
16 Papers

wilson.kasie@yahoo.com; designs-by-cat.blogspot.com; http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; http://bymarypop.blogspot.com

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Woodbridge Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster