You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Betsy McCall Paper Dolls  

I just found something really special! If you click this link:
http://tpettit.best.vwh.net/dolls/pd_scans/betsy_mccall/large_format.html
you will be taken to a place where you can download (free) 10 years of the original Betsy McCall dolls and their outfits!!! You can print them on cardstock and their clothes on paper and your little girls can enjoy them! :) How fun!T hey are set up by month and year. There's a lot more to it than shown in the preview.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Betsy McCall Paper Dolls

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster