You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Big Sis Paula's Suzy Homemaker Birthday Card - XOXO  

My sister's birthday is this coming week. She's a real Suzy Homemaker and outstanding in every aspect of it...even while working a full time (plus) job, but her love is her family and home. I'd seen a picture of a plain apron card long ago and thought that would be perfect for her! But, I can't seem to do anything plain and simple... :) so here's what I designed for her! My camera is junk so the pics aren't great and the colors are bizarre, but you get the idea and all the directions are there so you can make one too!
I wanted the card to fit in a standard 3.5 x 6.5" envelope, so I took a scrap of typing paper (always recycling) and traced the envelope, subtracted a margin so it would slip in easily and went from there. Here are the pieces and dimensions. And here's the finished card - voila! I hope you enjoyed this and I'd love to see what you make.I liked it so much that I've made another one for my oldest daughter who is also a stellar Suzy Homemaker!! Hmmm...thinking I might just have to make one for my younger daughter too! Oh poor me! :) Both of them also collect aprons - and use them! How perfect! Ok, tomorrow I make one more! Will you? Actually now that I've got the templates made, they don't take hardly any time to make and I think they're sooooo cute!
Today I'm giving away my set of templates to make paper roses. I have been giving this away for 2-3 days now, but in case you missed it, here's another chance. I just love those little flowers!

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ Big Sis Paula's Suzy Homemaker Birthday Card - XOXO

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster