You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Glass Bead Circles by Lynette's Photo Art  

I need to set the stage for today's touch from God, so please bear with me.

For those of you new to the blog, our puppy, Boo, who is turning two years old this month, is a tiny little thing. She's just 4.5 lbs and so fragile! Because she was almost dead when we rescued her at 4 mo., and it was February and very cold in our home (to keep bills down), I "wore" her all the time - that is, she lived inside my clothes all the time for warmth and comfort. Once she was well, the habit was set and she is in my arms most of the day even as I work. She's in my sweater now as I type! I made a "Boo sling" from a $5 scarf so I can have my arms free when I need and it's great, especially for walks as she can't walk for long and then needs carried.

I said all that to say that separation anxiety is a huge issue for the poor darling. Church times are horrid for her as we are gone up to 7 hours at a shot as my husband started and pastor's a church in a neighboring state (on top of his full time secular job) for several years now. Any time we do certain behaviors she knows we are going to leave. She starts shaking, slinks off to the bedroom and curls up on my pillow with the most painful look on her face. She suffers so as she sees the signs of us leaving.

These are exceedingly frightening times filled with suffering for so many of us Americans. It's real, not imagined. Many of us in our suffering shake in fear of what's ahead that's even worse if things continue this way.

Here's the touch from God for today. He has pointed out to me that we are like Baby Boo when she thinks we are leaving, quaking in fear. If we have repented of our sins and taken Jesus as our Savior and been immersed in water baptism, we belong to Him so long as we live faithfully. We are spiritually and eternally safe no matter what happens here. He has promised to take care of us and protect us and promised that He will never forsake us or leave us no matter how rough it gets here. Matthew 6:33 Now, He does this according to His omnipotent knowledge which is not always the way we wish or want and things can still get very uncomfie for us, but He has promised that He will work ALL THINGS together for our ultimate good if we love Him and are called according to His purpose. Matthew 28:20, Romans 8:28 We need to quit trembling in fear in the wake of the devil's work and take courage that we are taken care of by the All Mighty God of the entire universe Himself. Matthew 10:28 He loves us each so deeply that He gave His only Son to save us. John 3:16 He's not going to leave us now! Believe! Have Faith! Trust in His Holy Promises! And go VOTE in November and change what you don't' like!!!!! He does His part, but requires us to do our part! Pray, repent, fast, VOTE!!!!

  • Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Ephesians 6:12-14
Remember:
  • You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:3-5
My gift for you today is a fav of mine - two large circles made of multi-colored glass beads! Tuck them behind, in stacks or use as a frame - your imagination is the limit! Enjoy! If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Glass Bead Circles by Lynette's Photo Art

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster