You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

More Paper Roses ideas  

After publishing the last post about the Paper Roses, I had another idea -

I just got my mail...is your box filling up with political junk like mine? As I was tossing it it occurred to me that they are printed on nice heavy card stock and they are glossy and rich and double sided... yup! I used the piece of card stock I had cut the roses out of for the flowers in the last post as a template, and made these lovely flowers out of it! :) The Lord promises beauty for ashes - here's ashes turned into beauty!!! :)
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ More Paper Roses ideas

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster