You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Round Fall Element Freebie  

I've just finished another card I thought you might enjoy seeing. I have blotted out my daughter's faces in the three pictures they are in. Sadly my camera takes horrid pictures, but you get the idea.
I started by making a template from Nicecrane Design's freebie and then transforming it to another size and shape. I used products by www.standstrong4God.com, http://mousehousedigiscrapping.blogspot.com, www.wordartworld.blogspot.com and http://sahlinstudio.blogspot.com.

Today's gift for you is a rich fall colored round element that can be a frame or something to tuck into a stack. Enjoy!

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Round Fall Element Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster