You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Thanksgiving Goodie Box  

Here's a cute little goodie box I just made. Sadly, I forgot to tell Staples to lighten when they printed as they always darken so much it really messes things up. Here they darkened so much the turkey disappears against my brown bottom and "God" is almost invisible under "Give thanks to the Lord our God". Of course it was perfect on the monitor! The beautiful red you see in the background is our Firepower Nandina - one of God's most beautiful bushes - full of colors all year round! Way to go God!
I wish I could give this to you, but I used products by others so I don't have the right. :( But you can go get your own here: I altered a template from http://designbydani.com, keeping the leaf paper she'd used called Pumpkin Spiced Latte by Dani Mogstad. The turkey and ribbon are from http://kimscrapping.blogspot.com. Have fun and remember we all need to thank God for everything and everyone we have!

Today I'm giving you two sparkly bead circles. If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Thanksgiving Goodie Box

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster