You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Free Magnificent Fall Kit  

It's Thanksgiving and I want to show all of you how much I appreciate you, so I'm going to do something I've never done before to bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus. Everything in my store that is listed under $10 you can now have for only $1.99 and anything listed over $10 you can have for half price. The only exception is the Books of the Bible products because they are physical products I ship you.

So, make the most of this! This is too good to miss!

Add up your purchases and log into your PayPal account. Enter lynettesmail@bellsouth.net as the person you are paying. List the kits you are buying in the note section. As soon as PayPal notifies me of your purchase, I'll e-mail you all your download links toot-suite!

The frosting on top is that today I'm giving you my new Magnificent Fall Kit. It includes the gorgeous paper I just gave you and some people had difficulty with the link...so here it is and so much more! Have fun, please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and God bless you!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post - I love reading them! God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Free Magnificent Fall Kit

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster