You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Princess Coloring Pages  

Last night my husband and I were opening the church building (rented portion of an old funeral home) to get ready for the second night of our conference. Once the outside door closed behind us, it was pitch black. I'd gotten half way across the sanctuary toward the light switches that are in the hall on the far side of the room when the door shut and we were engulfed in black. (Who thought to put them there?) I thought, "I'm half way there, I think I can keep walking straight enough to find the door to the hall and then the lights just on the other side."

I took small steps with my arms outstretched so as not to get hurt when I finally touched something. I was expecting my first contact to be the wall next to the door jam. When I could finally touch something, it wasn't the wall. It was waaaay off to the left before even the speakers. If I had deliberately turned 45 degrees to the left when the lights went off, aiming for the left wall of the huge room (instead of straight ahead), where I wound up would have been closer to the goal! Quite a shocker.

God showed me something. I was well established "on the right path" and was "half way there", "focusing on the right goal", "every intent of my heart was to reach that goal with no other thought" when I was engulfed with darkness. Without light, I utterly lost my way and utterly missed the goal.

As Christians, even if we are well grounded in the Word of God and are well along the straight and narrow path home to our Father in Heaven, focusing on Jesus and the goal of eternity in heaven with no other intent in our hearts or thoughts, if we neglect regular Bible study time, personal time alone with God and corporate worship, we are absently mindedly turning off our light, our beacon home and before we know it, we are walking in darkness, pretty sure that we can get to the goal by memory of the last time we saw the goal, by past relationship, past experience. If we don't turn that light back on in time, in shock we will find too late that we have missed the goal entirely and all those years of faithful walking will be useless, because we let our lamps go out in the most crucial final stretch.

  • "It is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved." Matthew 10:22
  • "The foolish (virgin) said to the prudent, 'Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.' But the prudent answered, 'No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.' And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. Later the other virgins also came, saying, 'Lord, lord, open up for us.' But he answered, 'Truly I say to you, I do not know you.' Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour." Matthew 25:1-13
This site is soooo wonderful! All kinds of free princess downloads! Check out:
http://princesscoloringpages.blogspot.com/

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Princess Coloring Pages

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster