You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Compliments on my cooking and a Freebie  

Here's one to make your day!!!

I just called my husband to dinner. He was working in the next room with the door closed between us. (Garage converted to a recording studio). I never know when he's actually recording, so to get his attention without risking ruining a session, I flash the ceiling light to let him know I need his attention. I told him dinner was ready. He came in laughing and said..."Oh, it's fish!"

Then he laughingly explained...

He had started to smell something that "stunk" (cringe), so he stuck his head in his sweatshirt to see if it was him...no he used deodorant?!? Then he thought it must be his socks, so he took them off and smelled them...nope, not the socks. :( Then he thought it must be the dog...she must have gotten in there and pooped on the floor somewhere! (Are you serious????) So he's on his hands and knees looking under everything sniffing when the light flashed (my signal). As he comes to the door he says it still stinks. Then he opens the door and came into the kitchen, "Oh, it's fish!"

Well ladies, if that doesn't win the all time record for compliments on our cooking I don't know what does!!! LOL! Makes it all worthwhile! LOL!

My gift for you today is a Wintry Paper. I hope you like it. I also want to show you my adorable new kit, Happy Christmas Lights! There are 42 pieces including the Snowflake Overlay, the Face, a Transparent Bulb, an Inner Glow you can add to "light" your bulbs up (you can add an outer glow too) and lots more! My favorite Christmas lights are the ones with two color filaments in them, so I made some for you here - Merry Christmas! Click the Buy It Now Button below the preview to purchase it from my PayPal Store for only $1.99. Be sure to check out my other winter/Christmas kits in the store that are just as sweet as this one!
I got the basic idea from a piece of clay I saw and went from there.




If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Compliments on my cooking and a Freebie

  • CraftCrave
    December 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

  • deltalady6
    December 19, 2010 at 1:20 AM  

    Oh, my goodness, that's too funny! I don't know if I'd take that as a compliment or not! Thanks for the laugh, & the freebie! Blessings & merry Christams to you & all your family!

  • Anonymous
    December 19, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

    We wouldn't believe it if this scene about "cooking" was shown on a TV movie !! :D
    Did your husband finally enjoyed the taste of your dish ?!
    I wish you and yours a joyful (...) and warm Christmas day.
    C from Paris :) ♥

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster