You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Elf Yourself free fun!  

Don't miss all the free fun at http://elfyourself.jibjab.com hosted by Office Max! You upload a normal photo and they insert the faces into their animations. I got so carried away that I spent all morning making all kinds of variations and laughing HARD! Thanks Keryn for sending me yours and starting me on all this fun! You can download the movies when you are done and put them on YouTube, Facebook or whatever and they also sell products made from them. This is a screenshot I took of one I made of my daughters:
Here's one of my husband and his son's family from the regular line at jibjab.com:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
My favorite was the Feliz Navidad one I made with my family - it was utterly hysterical! Hope you go have fun! Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Elf Yourself free fun!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster