You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Happy Christmas Lights Kit Freebie  

Christmas is almost here and I have an adorable gift from my heart to yours to say thank you for supporting the blog this year and to help you with all your holiday layouts - my new kit, Happy Christmas Lights! There are 42 pieces including the Snowflake Overlay, the Face, a Transparent Bulb, an Inner Glow you can add to "light" your bulbs up (you can add an outer glow too) and lots more! My favorite Christmas lights are the ones with two color filaments in them, so I made some for you here - Merry Christmas! I'll leave this up for 24 hrs. free, then it will go into the store for $1.99, so grab it while you can and do check out all the goodies in the store! There are several winter/Christmas kits that are just as sweet as this one!

Update - Several of you have posted that you missed the freebie. I'm sorry, but I advertised 24 hrs. free and actually left them up free almost 2 days and lots of you grabbed it in time. CraftCrave was just slow posting it. If you don't want this to happen again, become a "follower" of this blog in the upper left corner and you'll know the moment I post. If you still want the kit, it's only $1.99 in the store and your purchase will help keep the blog going. Again, I'm sorry and Merry Christmas!I got the basic idea from a piece of clay I saw and went from there.






If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here free for 24 hrs., then in my store. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 comments: to “ Happy Christmas Lights Kit Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster