You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Christmas Tree Template and a Freebie  

I have another Christmas treat for you! I have been asked to make my National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Christmas Tree Template available again. I gave it away for about a year and a half and it was very popular so I'm hoping you enjoy it too.

As another gift to you I'm going to give it free to anyone who makes a donation of any size to support the blog. Just log into your PayPal account and then if your donation is under $10, enter lynette@lynettesphotoart.com as the person you are paying. If you are donating more than $10 please enter lynettesmail@bellsouth.net as the person you are paying. This way I will get to keep the largest amount of your gifts (PayPal fees). Just write in the note area that you'd like this template and I'll e-mail it to you toot-suite!

My freebie for you today is an off-kilter Starburst in keeping with this funky tree. Enjoy! Thank you for your support of any amount, Merry Christmas and God bless you!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Christmas Tree Template and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster