You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Be The Star In Your Own Life's Story Freebie  

It's windfall time for you! I've been told that some of my computer woes are probably a result of overloading my hard drives, soooo I've been going through and (wince) ... DELETING!!! In doing so, I've collected lots of my favorite designs that I haven't offered to you yet and I've gathered them up into a bunch of new kits just overflowing with a hodge podge of highly unusual and gorgeous goodies for your layouts! Here they are at teensey tiny prices so everyone can have them! Hint - the round elements make good frames or, my favorite, tuck them behind things!!! Here's the round holly and berry element as I used it in my Christmas book that I recently shared with you:
Most of these kits have elements that go with other kits in the store - just more cool stuff to use with them!Sequins & Beads Galore $2.50







Delicious Touches $3.99 (Has elements that go with Pods 'n' Berries 1 & 2, Ribbon Bee Circles, Marbles and has the Transparent Bead Filled Alpha which is a 2-toned design in blue and gold in this kit.)







Butterfly Heaven $2.50







Simply Irresistable Papers $1.25









Delicious Touches 2 $3.50 (Has elements that go with Pods 'n' Berries 1 & 2, Ribbon Rose Clusters and Magnolias)







Dreaming of Spring $2.50 (Has elements that go with Summer Dreams, Meadow Life, Pods 'n' Berries 1 & 2 and Conrad's Hawaii - which is still available free)








Peacock Feathers 2 $2.50 (Has elements that go with Peacock Feathers)







Simply Elegant Papers $1.25







Delicious Touches 4 $2.25 (Has elements that go with My Favorite Things)








Delicious Touches 3 $2.25 (Has elements that go with Melissa's Crazy Quilt)






Tinsel Paper Alphas $2.99






If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster