You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Jenn Lindsey Blend Template - yeah!  

It's been years since I read all the way through the Bible. It was a wonderful time spiritually and I've decided to do it again...but with a twist this time! The wonderful people at BibleGateway who give us our daily Bible verse and who I use for every post also offer SEVEN different plans to read through the Bible in a year in your choice of translation and language! I've chosen to do it chronologically! It's being soooo different!

When I was a new babe in Christ I started at the beginning of the Bible and read straight through until I got hopelessly lost and overwhelmed somewhere in the Old Testament. I didn't know that the events in the books aren't necessarily in chronological order and once the kingdom split between Israel and Judah it just kept getting more and more confusing.

I'm LOVING reading it chronologically and now feel badly that my parents gave my husband and I a chronological Bible one year for Christmas so many years ago...which we looked at in confusion and put on the shelf without ever reading. I'm getting a time context that I have been lacking. Reading it on line through BibleGateway is being great too...I can view as large as I want and as I read each section, the link changes color so it's easy to keep track of where I am!

I'm not very good at self-discipline lately and I'd love a partner/partners to do this with. You could use any plan you wanted, but we could be there to encourage each other on to victory! If there is a good response, I'd do something here on the blog for it and maybe even offer free kits from the store to those who participate successfully each month or something. I'm open to ideas. So, if you are interested, drop me a line at lynettesmail@bellsouth.net or comment at the bottom of this post and leave me your e-mail so we can be in touch!

The seven BibleGateway plans are here and you use the drop down list to select which plan and translation you want. Another great site is here. Let me know!

I made this layout of my precious great niece. I wish you could see her face, she is soooo beautiful and don't you love that strawberry blond hair! Have a great day! I used one of Jenn Lindsey's fabulous blend templates found at www.jenlindesigns.wordpress.com, and things from http://barbara-justpassingthrough.blogspot.com, http://monscrapapetitspas.blogspot.com, autumn by jolagg, http://lenascrapbooking.blogspot.com. Text adapted from "Daughter" by L.J. Myers. I don't know who did the word art, I 'm so sorry. Drop me a line and I'll credit you.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download my Consider The Ant collection here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Jenn Lindsey Blend Template - yeah!

  • deltalady6
    January 29, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

    Thanks for the freebie. I love your idea about reading the Bible chronologically. I never knew such a thing existed! I'd love to read it in a year, but I don't think I can commit to reading that much every day right now. But I will have a look at that site & check it out, thank you!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster