You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

More Snow Fun and a Stacked Freebie  

They say this is the third biggest snow in our area of Alabama's HISTORY! I know it's the biggest since the early 80's when my youngest daughter, missing snow from back home in Chicago, went to bed the night before her Jan. 6th birthday praying for snow. We woke to about 2' of snow!!! Ruined her birthday party as only one friend who also was from the North came, but was an astounding and very fun memory she's talking about even now as her part of the country is bracing for this storm to reach them tonight.

BTW when I ventured into the garden yesterday afternoon, it was knee deep on me! :) It's been decades since I stood knee deep in God's glistening and pristine new fallen snow! You are sooooo awesome God!

Before going to bed last night I looked down our street as the sun was setting and this is what I saw. (It's a streetlight you see reflected in the road.) I've never seen a snowman with dreadlocks and headphones, but it was so adorable I thought you might enjoy him too. Haven't seen the front of him yet...maybe I should don my double-bagged "boots" from yesterday and go for a walk? It's still snowing, but so fine it isn't accumulating as quickly as it's melting.Ok, mystery solved! Here you go - the front side!
Here's our little Eskimo Boo in Daddy's arms as he was measuring snow on top the cars yesterday. Isn't she just tooooo cute in her coat? (That's the "fur" edged hood you are seeing.) Yes, we thoguht dressing dogs was ridiculous until we got this tiny doll and soon realized that at 4.5 lbs. full grown, in our house kept at 59 degrees so we can pay the heating bills, she NEEDS a warm coat when she's not snuggled into my coat and sweaters with me. She's nothing but skin and bones - literally and just inches above the cold floor!
Here, I unzipped a lyer to give you a peek...
On Christmas day we had some snow (much less than now) and my oldest daughter and I made this snowman at her new house. LOL - Alabama snowmen are always "dirty" as the ground isn't frozen when it snows and when we gather the snow for our snowmen you get leaves, twigs and dirt along with it! Their dad spread plastic in his yard the night before our storm so they could make a CLEAN snowman!!! How cleaver was that! Here she used acorns and acorn caps for the face.
Today I have a cool 8" Stacked Element for you. It's highly detailed and dimensional and will be great tucked behind things or as a frame...use your imagination and enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ More Snow Fun and a Stacked Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster