You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

My Christmas Mixbook and Paper Freebie  

I've used many publishers for my books and my very favorite by light-years is Mixbook. They offer the most flexibility, a fabulous finished product and great customer service. I love them so much that I became an affiliate and will receive a little commission to support this blog if you will click the links for Mixbook in my top right column and then purchase something. (Note they are the ONLY company of any kind I do this for as I see it as a service to you.) New customers get a free book!

They offer many of the options PhotoShop does, but simple and easy for those who aren't PS users. I have never used a pre-made template from a publisher before, but when I saw their Christmas template last year I fell in love! I have waited all year for a chance to use it and today I'm sharing my book with you by way of screen shots. In addition to their many elements that you can customize your pages with, I uploaded several .pngs of my own (including my Happy Christmas Lights, SnowBirds, Rejoice, Ribbon Wraps & the papers I'm giving you today) and some from other designers to taylor my book just for me. That's one of the most fabulous things about Mixbook. You can upload your own backgrounds too, which I did with lots of rare snow shots from my yard (southern gal here). Check it out and thank you so much for using my links to support the work of this blog!!!

Click here for a lot more of the MANY reasons why I love Mixbook.

Here are the front and back covers, the title page and then the rest of the pages -
Then I had a challenge to add pictures someone took with a cool IPhone ap. They look so cool, but not so much like this book. I am really happy with how I tied them into the book.If you like what you see, click my Mixbook buttons in the top right corner and go see for yourself and remember that if you follow my link and end up buying, you will be helping support the work of this blog. THANK YOU!

Today's gift is a lovely new tinsel paper pack for Christmas and New Year. If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ My Christmas Mixbook and Paper Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster