You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Southern Snoooooooow and a Freebie  

On Christmas morn we woke to the first white Christmas in 26 years in our area, and it wasn't just a flurries! It was so beautiful and surprisingly lasted several days before melting. Normally any snow that strays this far south (Alabama) melts within an hour.
Well, last night was an even bigger surprise and it's still coming down! They say it's cold enough this one will last too. At midnight I took this picture after only 2 hrs. of snowing. It looks to me to be more than a foot on top our table at that time. It's so amazingly silent outside with everything and everyone at a halt. Peace.
This morning when I let little Boo out to do her business (4.5 lbs.), she only made this first step before she was encased in snow and when she recovered from the shock, struggled her way back in the door. She still hasn't done her business, but is curled up inside my coat sleeping, as usual, while I work!
Southern boots - double bagged!
Ok, now for what you came for - my gift for you today is this gorgeous kit of Tinsel Papers for Christmas and New Years. I offered it recently, but again CraftCrave didn't pick it up and so very few got to snag this stunning paper kit, so I'm offering it again hoping more of you can enjoy it. I love it! Hope you do too! Happy New Year!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Southern Snoooooooow and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster