You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

A Tisket A Tasket a Freebie Basket Template!  

A goodie for you just in time for Valentine's Day! I saw directions for this kind of basket on another blog filled with mini muffins - so cute! I like how it pouches open and isn't a rigid cube. I didn't want to be limited by purchased paper, so I made a template and designed my own. I thought I'd try some variations of my own and share the template I made with you! I would love to see what you make!
The first one I made I used a 12x12" piece of paper. It was larger than I wanted when it was finished. I re-sized it to be an 8" square before I printed and it not only printed happily on my printer, but the finished size suits me better.

Instructions:
1. This kit contains a png template file.
2. Open the 12x12” paper you want for the background.
3. Open this template and drag on top your background.
4. Open the 12x12” paper you want for the contrasting squares.
5. Drag it on top this template file.
6. Hover the curser over the line between the template layer and the paper
you just drug on top it in the layers palette.
7. Hold “Opt” or “Alt” key and click on the line to create a clipping mask.
8. Flatten file and print.
9. Cut it out.
10. Score on lines where pattern changes.
11. Score diagonal lines in the four corner squares only.
12. Fold as in picture.
13. If you are going to line the inside, do so now. I used a glue stick to attach a sheer fabric scrap and then trimmed it.
14. Punch small holes in the inside points to thread ribbon through.
15. If necessary, reinforce with tape and punch.
16. Thread with ribbon and decorate as desired. I used a ribbon scrap I had and added two strips of my sparkly gold star fabric that I lined it with and tied the three into a bow.
Then I added a bit of gold glitter on the edges of the paper to tie it all together.
Here is my 8" basket next to the 12" basket trimmed in sparkly black ribbon which makes a pretty square in the center inside.My pink and roses example used papers from http://aisne-creations.blogspot.com and http://noreimerreason.com. They are not in this kit.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ A Tisket A Tasket a Freebie Basket Template!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster