You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Big Beautiful Ornament Freebie  

When God was teaching His people what would be an acceptable offering or sacrifice to Him, He stressed that it must be perfect, the very best. There could be no defect at all or it would not be acceptable to Him. This included freewill offerings and those to fulfill a vow that was made to God. Leviticus especially 22:18-25 and many other places.

"Whatever has a defect, you shall not offer, for it will not be accepted for you. " Leviticus 22:20
"it must be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no defect in it." Leviticus 22:21

We live under the New Covenant and are commanded that our offerings, sacrifices and gifts are to be of our free will, as we have been prospered, purposefully set aside for God ahead of time:

"On the first day of every week each one of you is to put aside and save, as he may prosper, so that no collections be made when I come. " 1 Corinthians 16:2

Still they are to be perfect, without defect, holy unto God. When you get to church and dig in your pocket for whatever's left after you've spent all you wanted to spend and put that in the offering, does it fulfill God's requirement?

While looking through my hard drive for something lovely to give you I found this Big Beautiful Ornament I made a while ago. I know it's a bit past the holidays, but surely not everyone is done scrapping their memories yet...so enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Big Beautiful Ornament Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster