You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Emerald Isle Daily download freebies  

I want to encourage anyone who had decided to join me in reading through the Bible in a year last January. I have been using www.biblegateway.com and reading through in chronological order this time. I cannot tell you how cool it's been! I've never read it chronologically before and it really is being amazing how well things fit together and how much easier it is to understand the Old Testament. People might think the Bible is chronologically compiled, but it's not and this is being so awesome.

I wish I could convey how fun it's being and how enlightening so everyone could be blessed this way. If you haven't started yet, they offer it starting each month so you can start any time. You can also choose how you want to read through it and in what translation. It only takes minutes each day and is so interesting that I often read ahead. This also allows me to skip a day now and then without falling behind. I love how they have it set up so that each day is a link and when I read it it stays the color of a traveled link so I know at a glance where to start the next day. God bless Biblegateway.com!!! BTW, they also host our verse for the day here on the blog and what awesome choices they share each day! So if you haven't thought you could do it, just go give it a try. It's easy and quick and sooooo rewarding! You can do it! :)

Emerald Isle Daily Download. Come every day to snag all the goodies in this kit.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Emerald Isle Daily download freebies

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster