You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pink Daisy Freebie  

Flavored waters are a big business these days, but they are full of artificial ingredients and some even calories of sugar.

I had the pleasure of having lunch at my daughter's yesterday and she served me such a wonderful, fresh new drink that I thought I'd share it with you. She served a sparkling clear pitcher full of water with beautiful thin slices of cucumbers floating in it! Yes - I said cucumbers! It was so fresh and fun, tasty and surprising! There's something about the scent of cucumbers that always smells clean and happy to me. She sent me home with a cucumber and I set a pitcher of it to chill in my frig right away. I was surprised how quickly it tasted good.

Another fun thing about this refreshing drink was that it was not only a festive presentation, delicious and refreshing, but she had refilled it several times and each batch tasted as good as the first!

I would never have thought of doing this, but she is so creative! She says she's done it with strawberries, blackberries and other things too. So go try this - you won't be sorry! She says it's prettier when you don't peel the cucumbers, but she peeled these to be sure there couldn't be any nut contamination for me. Yes, in the last year I have developed a severe nut allergy and I'm trying to learn how to live with it - without any medical care (no insurance and no money). If any of you have wisdom on this I would greatly appreciate you e-mailing me. lynette@lynettesphotoart.com I looked into foreign on line meds for an Epi-pen as they don't require a prescription (which you can't have if you don't have a doctor), figuring any meds would be better than none, but I read that many of the sites that will sell you meds without a script are really fronts for identity theft. But back to the yummy water - isn't it gorgeous?!! LOL - I'm on the way to the frig for another drink of it! And just FYI, those lovely Oak Leaf Papers I gave you a couple of days ago you can thank her for - they were from her back deck!
My gift to you today is this pretty pink daisy. Enjoy!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Pink Daisy Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster