You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pretty Fabric Bow freebie element  

A few days ago I shared a project from www.theDIYdish.com where I made a scarf from a t-shirt. You can check out my post here. Well, I had a nice surprise...
I don't enter things on line, but I did post on their tut for this scarf as I thought it was so cute. I forgot about doing so until a most unique e-mail showed up in my box..."Congratulations!" Yep! They drew 20 names to give a pattern to and I was one of them! Still can't believe it. Thank you so much Cheri!

I got their directions to "Bloom Volume 1" and here is my first try. It's 4" in diameter and the center is a very muted plum velvet. The colors are close to correct, but there are always variations in monitors. I put both a pin and a clip on the back so it can be used for anything. How fun is that!
Today's gift for you is the front view of this bow to use on your digital layouts. Enjoy!

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Pretty Fabric Bow freebie element

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster