You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Daisy6 freebie  

"What does the LORD your God require from you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all His ways and love Him, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to keep the LORD'S commandments and His statutes which I am commanding you today for your good?" Deuteronomy 10:12,13

He spoke that to the Israelites who were under the Old Covenant. We live under the New Covenant Jesus bought for us with His life's blood on the cross. In addition to what God said above, we today are also required to repent of our sins, ask Jesus to be our Savior, believing He is the only begotten Son of God, commit to love and obey Him all the days of our lives and to be immersed in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Then we must live faithfully until death, sincerely repenting of our sins as we commit them.

Today's gift is the fourth and last artistic daisy. Hope you enjoy them!
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Daisy6 freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster