You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Emerald Isle Daily download freebies  

"None of the men who came up from Egypt, from twenty years old and upward, shall see the land which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob; for they did not follow Me fully,

12except Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite and Joshua the son of Nun, for they have followed the LORD fully.'" Numbers 32:11-12

"Not one of these men, this evil generation, shall see the good land which I swore to give your fathers,

36except Caleb the son of Jephunneh; he shall see it, and to him and to his sons I will give the land on which he has set foot, because he has followed the LORD fully.'" Deuteronomy 1:35-36

Today starts my Emerald Isle Daily Download. Come every day to snag all the goodies in this kit.
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Emerald Isle Daily download freebies

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster