You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Flowers for Banner 7 freebie  

It's time to change our very large welcome banner in the fellowship area at church to a spring/summer theme. Pastor Ken and I have been working hard (and spending a fortune) planning a very special event for April 22nd as a community outreach. We are having a night of teaching about the Passover as it reveals Jesus Christ to us. We are going to have the Passover/Seder dinner along with the teaching so that everyone can experience this amazing insight that every Christian should have. You'll never see the Lord's Supper/Communion the same!
Given that we hope to have lots of visitors, I wanted the new welcome banner to be very bright and cheerful - flowers seemed the thing for spring and summer. I didn't want to paint again. It just didn't see special enough, so I've been designing and making all manner of paper flowers - 27 different blossoms in all. My table was a mountain of lovely blossoms - so happy to look at and that's not even all of them! I thought you might like to know how to make some of them, so for 27 days I'll be posting a tutorial for one of these lovely blossoms!
This flower starts with a circle of paper. Cut six slits from the edge of the circle toward the center. Put a dot of low melt glue on the right edge corner of a section and stick the left edge corner of the section to it's right on top of it. Work your way around the circle to form the center of the flower. If you want a small center, make your slits longer toward the center. If you want a wider center, make smaller slits toward the center.
Next I took pages of an old book and cut wide slits into it. I put a dot of low melt glue on the edge of each petal and then stuck it immediately against the last piece to tightly gather the petals to the center.Put a little low melt glue on the end of each petal and bend backward to form a loop gluing to the outer bottom of the center as shown below. Work your way around the flower doing this.When you are done this is what your blossom will look like!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download TOU here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Paper Flowers for Banner 7 freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster