You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bottle Caps Alpha Kit & a freebie  

Everyone worships something. You don't have to go to a church building to worship something. Whatever is most important in your life, whatever you spend most of your time, passion and money on is a god to you.

Those who have not given their lives to Almighty God through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His Son and our Savior are idolaters. That means they worship false gods. God the Father Almighty is the only real, living, all-powerful God. All others are pretend and made by man to fit his own desires.

Idolaters are threatened by the true Christian faith, because it would hold them to a higher standard of morals. In idolatry, you make the gods, you make the rules. A good system for a sinful man.

Bottle Caps has 54 high resolution elements including the alphabet, numbers, some punctuation, decorative symbols and 10 DIFFERENT BLANKS!!! It's adorable and I'm pricing it so everyone can have it - only $1.99 at my PayPal store. You can easily recolor them too! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of this kit to sample. Enjoy!






These were made with Bottle Caps (and others):
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Bottle Caps Alpha Kit & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster